Plate Heat Exchanger NORDIC Ba-60-30 1 1/4" 330kW
Plate Heat Exchanger for HP
Model: NT Ba-60-30
Plate Quantity: 30 pcs.
Connections: 1 1/4" BSP
Heat Exchange Area: 1.800m²
Heat Exchanger for heat pumps & other heat sources
Nordic Tec Ba-60-30
4x 1 1/4", 30 plates
- Stainless Steel S316L, brazed with 99,9% Cu
- Connections: 4x 5/4", BSP
- Working Pressure - <30 bar
- Test Pressure - 45-60 bar
- Max. temperature +230°C
- Flowrate - 22 m³/h
- Heat Exchange Surface - 1.800 m²
Application of the Ba-60-30 heat exchanger:
- The most common application of this heat exchanger that we have observed is the connection of heat pumps with a capacity ranging from 10 kW to 14 kW (depending on the expected operating temperatures of the system) to the central heating system in a residential or commercial building, using either water or glycol.
- The 30-plate heat exchanger is also suitable for connecting various types of boilers, often in a cascade configuration to the heating system
- Passive cooling of residential buildings using heat pumps and glycol systems
- The operation of a plate heat exchanger as a cooler in an industrial setting, in collaboration with various media, including oil.
- Larger solar panel units (glycol) in industrial facilities
- Connecting industrial facilities with an area of several hundred square meters to district heating systems (local heat supply companies, municipal)
- Larger industrial boiler rooms up to 60-80 kW connected through a heat exchanger to other parts of the system, e.g., in multi-family residential buildings.
Dimensions of PHE Ba-60-30:
Nordic Tec Ba-60 plate heat exchangers for heat pumps
The Nordic Tec Ba-60 heat exchangers were created as a response to the classic trend in plate heat exchanger production, where a plate size of cca 526mm by 124mm is often used. This dimension is considered one of the classic sizes for PHE and is used by many brands. Series with similar dimensions also exist with other manufacturers, and differences in this case may be only a few milliliters. As a result, the Ba-60 heat exchanger series achieves very similar parameters to, among others, the series of the following manufacturers - Secespol LB60 or SWEP B25T (of course with the same number of plates).
The heat exchanger has 30 plates and a total area of 1.80 m2. This is a sufficient parameter to use this exchanger to connect heat pumps that must work on glycol for some reasons. The exchanger can work with both monoblock and split pumps.
For Ba-60 heat exchangers, we also offer thermal insulation as an option. This entry is for the Ba-60-30, which is the 30-plate version with DN32 (1 1/4") connections.