Plate Heat Exchanger NORDIC Ba-32-50 1" 285kW
50-Plate Heat Exchanger NORDIC TEC Ba-32-50
- Connections: 1" BSP
- Plate Q'ty: 50 pcs.
- Heat Exchange Area: 1.600m²
Heat Exchanger Nordic Tec Ba-32-50 - 4x 1", 50 plates
- Stainless Steel S316L, brazed with 99,9% Cu
- Connections: 4x 1", BSP
- Working Pressure - <30 bar
- Test Pressure - 45-60 bar
- Max. temperature +230°C
- Flowrate - 12 m³/h
The device - Plate Heat Exchanger Ba-32-50 with 50 plates - can easily handle the operation of a gas boiler with a maximum capacity of up to 60 kW, while maintaining low supply temperatures (up to 50°C). For solid fuel boilers like eco-coal, pellet, or coal, if the set temperature is between 55-60°C, the heat exchanger's capacity can be even larger, for example, 65-70 kW.
The heat exchanger is also well-suited for use with a heat pump when connected to a heating system. In the case of a radiator-based system, it optimally handles heat pumps with capacities of around 10-12 kW. For systems relying solely on underfloor heating with low supply temperatures, smaller heat pumps with capacities of around 5-6 kW are more suitable.
The presence of glycol on the heat pump side does not pose a problem for the heat exchanger by Nordic Tec, that's only the question of the correct selection.
- Heat Exchange Surface - 1.60 m²
(A) - 286 mm
(B) - 116 mm
(F) - 127 mm
(C) - 243 mm
(D) - 72 mm
In DOWNLOAD section you get the data sheet of the unit.
The most common use of the 50-plate Heat Exchanger Nordic TEC Ba-32-50:
- Fireplace installations with larger water jackets, with a power of at least several dozen kilo
- Installations of central heating systems with heating boilers, e.g. with condensing boilers within 60 kW
- Larger sets of solar panels (solar collector sets), with a larger surface
- Cooperation with air heaters (e.g. Volcano) working on glycol or water, regardless of the type of power supply
- Cooperation with a heat pump on water or glycol solution, both in the floor and radiators, both monobloc and split
- Passive cooling using a heat pump installation
- Work in the food industry (pasteurization)
- Hot water heating bypassing the buffer
- Industrial refrigeration
For this model, due to its weight (around 7.5 kg without media), we recommend using a mounting bracket with screws. This will ensure stability in operation over the years. The mounting bracket can be chosen as an optional accessory at the time of purchase, similar to insulation, which we recommend if the heat exchanger is not intended for cooling applications.
You might be looking for a HE - plate heat exchanger for heat pumps monbock (or split), but you want to better match the model and check more PHE sets from our catalog before making a decision.
Check out our category which groups the most commonly used heat exchangers for heat pumps monoblock.
You might also like